Hickory Museum of Art is a fun and creative place for a child's birthday party.
Click here to download the Birthday Party brochure.
Party Package Includes:
- 2 hour use of party room
- 1 hour of instructed art activities based on your choice of theme
- All art materials
- A Party Host who will stay with you throughout the party and lead the hands-on art activities
- Birthday child's name printed in HMA newsletter
- Group mural painting on fabric for birthday child
- Birthday cake
- Your own food and beverages
$70 for HMA Members (Up to 10 Children) | $90 for Non-Members (Up to 10 Children)
Fee for Additional Children: $5 Per Child for HMA Members | $7 Per Child for Non-Members
Birthday parties require a minimum of 10 participants and a maximum of 20.
Payment | Refund Policy:
Payment in full (cash, check, or credit card) is required in order to reserve a party. If registrant cancels a party, HMA will issue a refund minus the $20 administrative fee. If the party is canceled less than two weeks before the reserved date, no refund will be given.
Birthday Party Hours
Choose 2 hours between:
Saturday 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Sunday 1:30 - 3:30 PM
(Weekdays available upon request. Certain dates and times may be unavailable due to holidays or the scheduling of other Museum programs.)
Choose Your Party Theme:
- Fairyland: Kings, queens and princesses: decorate a crown and magic wand using glitter, sequins and paint. Make your own fairy or dragon wings to wear.
- Wacky Sculptures: Make crazy sculpture hats, whirligigs, and use colored wire to create imaginative sculptures.
- Under the Sea: Oversized stuffed fish, shell art and sea creatures will have party goers feeling like they are at the beach.
- Musical Madness: Get rockin' and rollin' in this musical party. Maracas, rainsticks and party hats will all be created.
- Art to Wear: Make your own beads using sculpey clay, create artistic pins and use colored wire to make a bracelet (Ages 8+).
- Baker's Party: Make your own play dough in this sticky, messy party. Print with kitchen utensils along with other kitchen art.
- Art Extravaganza: Paint, print and use clay to make a pinch pot or animal (Ages 6+).
- Jungle Jamboree: A safari adventure awaits as kids make a lion puppet, a swirling snake and binoculars.
Book Your Party Now. Call Ginny Zellmer at (828) 327-8576.