It's that time again! Summer is upon us and it's time to start thinking about which camps you want to participate in. Hickory Museum of Art has a whole new line up of art camp themes this year. Ages 4 through 14 will have a tough time choosing from more than the 20 different fun-filled options that we have planned!!
Food and Fun!
Supervised lunch and recreation will be available from 12-1 PM for an additional $15 per week. Campers should bring their own brown-bag lunch to enjoy as a group. Early Drop-Off is available through Catawba Science Center (CSC). Please call CSC at (828) 322-8169 for more information.
Full Art Camps
The following camps have reached their maximum capacity and are no longer available for registration. If you would like to go on the waiting list in the event of a cancellation, contact Ginny Zellmer at 828.327.8676, ext. 207 or email@example.com.
- Art Explosion, Ages 4-6 | June 11-15 | 10-12 PM
- 3D Art, Ages 7-14 | June 18-22 | 1-3 PM
- Dragons and Fairies, Ages 4-6 | June 25-29 |10 AM-12 PM
- Draw-Paint –Sculpt, Ages 7-9 | June 25-29 | 1-3 PM
- Cartooning and Anime, Ages 10-14 | July 2-6 | 1-3 PM
- Lights-Camera-Action, Ages 7-14 | July 9-13 | 10 AM-12 PM
- Mini Masters, Ages 4-6 | July 16-20 | 10 AM-12 PM
- Draw-Paint –Sculpt, Ages 7-9 | July 16-20 | 10 AM-12 PM
- Garden Art, Ages 4-6 | July 30-August 3 | 10 AM-12 PM
- Tar Heel Art, Ages 7-9 | July 30-August 3 | 10 AM-12 PM
- Paint A Masterpiece, Ages 7-9 | August 6-10 | 10 AM-12 PM
- Lights-Camera-Action, Ages 7-14 | August 6-10 | 1-3 PM
- Larger Than Life, Ages 10-14 | August 6-10 | 10 AM-12 PM
- Disney Daze, Ages 4-6 | August 13-17 | 10 AM-12 PM
NOTE: A separate registration form must be completed for each student.
HMA Members: $60 per Week | Non-Members: $95 per Week
* Week of July 4 will be reduced; HMA Members: $50 | Non-Members: $85
Contact Ginny Zellmer at 828.327.8576, extension 207 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camps run Monday through Friday*
AM Camps: 10 AM-12 PM | PM Camps: 1-3 PM
* No class Wednesday, July 4
Summer Camp Cancellation Policy
Call 828.327.8576 to cancel before camp begins. A full refund (minus a $10 handling fee) will be given up to two weeks prior to the session. A 50% refund will be given one week prior to the session. No refunds will be given less than one week prior to the start of camp. HMA reserves the right to cancel any camp that does not meet the required participant minimum.